Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Confusion on My Facebook Account

Currently there are confusions regarding my Facebook account, of which I appeared to have several FB accounts on the network.

I was told one of them even used my profile picture and posted similar information that I shared in m
y FB page. To avoid confusion, make sure you log on to the right page at :



Page Name: Chua Soi Lek
htt
p://www.facebook.com/drchua9

I hope the other FB users will stop misuse my FB account for other intention and their own agenda.

Thank you.

5 comments:

D'evil said...

Wow. There are so many virtual Chua So Leks. Way to go. Datuk Seri.

Paloma said...

Dr Chua, would you be contesting for presidency in the MCA elections?

cto2247 said...

Dr Chua, I am glad you have taken the courage to stand for the President Of MCA election. I have met you while I representing the pharmaceutical companies. All the best to this coming 28 March 2010 election. I pray that you will win handsomely.

Regards,
Chan

Suci Dalam Debu said...

Best of luck to you. I hope uou will win and go on to be the best President MCA ever had.

Anonymous said...

Even the anti cyber crime group is using Facebook.

Welcome to my Blog

As a concerned MCA member, I am trying my best to help in the process of rebuilding and repositioning of the party.

Therefore, I welcome party members and members of public to post your constructive suggestions and opinions on my blog on how to rebuild and reform the party, eventually enabling MCA to regain support from all party members and the community.


Thank you for your suggestions.