Friday, April 4, 2008








-星洲日报 04.04.08-


albert1951 said...

I am a strong supporter for DAP and Lim Guan Eng is my idol.You are my sex idol too.My idol is Edison Chen from Hong Kong.I know you have been framed by your opponents in your recent sex scandal.Next time,please don't use the same room again,it is very stupid and don't ever trust anyone even your very close buddy.When I date my girl friend,I used to stay at different hotels.Over the years,nobody knows and all my friends regard me as a man of integrity and dignity.

albert1951 said...

Chan Li Lian in her blog,teasing u that u start and learn to blog, and she said she would not simply tease people anymore as anyone will read her blog now.You are no more a minister now and she has no reason to be afraid of you.Her blog is

albert1951 said...

10th April 2008
Dr Chua,
Don't you feel boring chatting the dirty political issues all the time in your blog?Why don't you shift to talk about more interesting topics such as traveling,star-gossip or women?There is an internal crisis in your party MCA and they are in the mess now.I know many members are not happy with the two brothers.Any ideas to jump ship to DAP?

Welcome to my Blog

As a concerned MCA member, I am trying my best to help in the process of rebuilding and repositioning of the party.

Therefore, I welcome party members and members of public to post your constructive suggestions and opinions on my blog on how to rebuild and reform the party, eventually enabling MCA to regain support from all party members and the community.

Thank you for your suggestions.